This has just been a weird feeling day. I slept awful last night but that is more the rule these days then the exception. Baby is so low that every movement is basically a punch to my bladder. That's fine, I can deal with it. Its getting me prepared for many a sleepless night to come. After I finally got up this morning I had breakfast as usual and was at my computer doing my regular checks of my websites when I had a pretty strong lightheaded/nauseous feeling. Baby has been moving around pretty good all day and that's always a good sign. Ever since then I've had just a fuzzy almost disconnected feeling in my head. I went over to my parents and did my two miles on the treadmill. Managed to do that with only 3-4 potty breaks in the space of 45 mins, geez.
Came home from walking and was starving and wolfed down leftover dinner and chocolate chip cookies. Then, to my amazement, I was actually able to take a real nap. I haven't successfully had a real nap in months. Mostly just what I would call periods of rest. Not real sleep. Finally got myself off the couch and started looking for something to do.
Eric is off today and keeps checking in to make sure I'm ok. His truck won't start so he has the car which means I can't go anywhere anyway. His truck does this when its super cold. Its either the battery or the starter that is going bad. Normal days it works fine.
Tonight we have the final games of volleyball of the season. We are going just to show support of the team since Eric is still hobbling around on the sprained ankle. He can do so now without the cane but it is still painful for him. With the way this day is going, I'll probably spend most of the games in the bathroom!
So really, nothing is happening except the funny feeling in my head, the lowness of the baby, and feeling tired. No contractions or anything like that. Next appointment is Monday and of course its suppose to be 0 degrees out again. But this is the beginning of the end of the pregnancy and that makes me happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment