Just a quick update. The surgery went fine, no complications. I don't remember any of it. But I guess I was a little loopy afterwards so I didn't get to go home quite as soon as I would have. I got a super cool large ace bandage to add to our growing collection. Thur and Fri were a little rough for me but today I am much more functional but trying not to push it. I can pick up Ellie without a problem but I'm lifting mostly with my right arm so as to not pull my left breast muscles too much. Eric goes back to work on Monday so I will be back too 100% baby duty by then.
The pathology report will come in on Tuesday doctor said. I had only about a 1% chance of it actually being cancer so I'm still not worried about it. But I will know for sure on Tuesday. I have to have a follow up visit with the surgeon in a week and they will remove the bandage and make sure all looks and feels right at that point.
And that's all there is for right now. Thanks for all the prayers and offers of help, we really do appreciate it. We have the best friends and family we could ever ask for. Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment